Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Bay Window


Lil' Lambs Boutique has packed this Winter Wings Deluxe Kit chock full of goodies for Christmas. This is my first project using the Bay Window MDF by KaiserCraft, which is also in the Deluxe kit. I made this for my Mom for Christmas and had a grand time cutting out all the fancy prints from the Webster's Pages. Check out more pictures below for closer details.




I cut apart the Holiday Lights Flutter Vine, so I could use a little bit on each panel. I even had some leftover for one of my tags in the post below.








Below you can see the accents I added with Glossy Accents and Stickles to give lots of shimmer and shine to my project. It's a bit hard to photograph shimmer but the butterflies, flowers and berries are glazed and the swan, snowflakes and flower edges are glittered.





Because of the beautiful gold color of the Flutter vine, I chose to accent with Gold Acrylic paint for my title and top borders.



Are you making any Christmas gifts this year? Let me know what you're making in the comments section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment