Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Short Christmas Break

Merry Christmas everyone! What a wonderfully busy season this has been. I'm putting the blog on a short break while I spend Christmas with family and friends and very little time in my scrap room. I just wanted to put one more Christmas item out there for any of you last minute gift givers.

If you're a baker or treat maker, then this is for you. I made this adorable little Stocking Stuffer treat holder using a template by Lauren Meader. She currently has this one up as a free gift at Paper Trey Ink.

You could conceivably make this entire Stocking from one piece of 12x12 paper, if you have double sided paper and work all the patterns on just right. I however wanted to make the box part in the middle from red cardstock, but still, for about $1 worth of paper, these make adorable treat holders. Paper is from the Figgy Pudding collection by Basic Grey, stamp from Inkadinkadoo, tag shapes made using Nestabilities and the textured white trim at the top is made using a snow writer.







Have a wonderfully blessed Christmas and I'll catch all of you in the next week or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment