Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Tags of Christmas ~ Day 2


(NOTE: for those following, I have to step away from my scrap supplies for a couple days...booo....but when I'm back I will catch up on any tags missed and post them here. )

Here is my Day 2 tag. I had most of the items he used on his tag but I did not have those cool metal flowers he created. I settled for stamping some holly leaves on grunge board. I embossed it in Evergreen Embossing powder and then added Antique Gold Perfect Pearls to the vein lines in the leaf. I had a gold wreath charm and added more Perfect Pearls to it, to tarnish it up a bit. Finally, the berries are made using Liquid Pearls Ruby Red. Stamps are by Bo Bunny (Flourish) and Inkadinkado (sentiment/frame)



Below is a picture of Tim's Day 2 Tag. The photo below and tag is the intellectual property of Tim Holtz and is only being used here as a comparison of inspiration. If you are following along, complete instructions and detailed photos of Tim's tag below can be found here.

He makes this look so darn easy.


No comments:

Post a Comment