Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Tag - Day 1


And we're off...


Here is my First Tag of Christmas inspired by Tim's Creation. As I mentioned previously, I do not own everything Tim-related, so I substituted with what I had on hand. That's the fun part of the creative process....letting other's work inspire you.




You can really see the effect of the Rock Candy Crackle Paint, Glossy Accents Glaze and the Stickles. I loved Tim's technique of creating your own wired ribbon. It works great.




Below is a picture of Tim's Day 1 Tag. The photo below and tag is the intellectual property of Tim Holtz and is only being used here as a comparison of inspiration. If you are following along, complete instructions and detailed photos of Tim's tag below can be found here.




If you are doing the 12 Tags, or any of them, leave me a link in my comments section. I'd love to see your inspired take!


1 comment: