Sunday, December 20, 2009

12 Tags of Christmas ~ Days 9 & 10


Nothing like a snow storm to help you hunker down and scrap. I finished up tags 9 & 10 tonight. #9 is my favorite of the two. I didn't have any of his film strips, so I made my own version. These photos are of my Mom, her two siblings and her parents at Christmas. I don't scrap too many heritage items but this seemed a perfect opportunity too.




Here we have Tim's tag which the photo and tag are the intellectual property of Tim Holtz and is only posted here to show comparison of inspiration. Full instructions to complete Tim's tag can be found here.




This one was a lot harder technique-wise. I'm not over the top thrilled with my version but it turned out okay. I didn't have the Adirondack Pens that he used so I sponged on my Alcohol Ink with the Ink dabbers. I love the vibrancy of the purple part of my tag and wish the other colors had turned out as vibrant, but I suppose it's something I'll have to try again another time.




Here we have Tim's tag which the photo and tag are the intellectual property of Tim Holtz and is only posted here to show comparison of inspiration. Full instructions to complete Tim's tag can be found here.




Tomorrow, I hopefully will be finishing a Webster's Pages project for Lil' Lambs Boutique. Keep an eye out.

No comments:

Post a Comment