Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Even Dandelions are beautiful things.


I took a quick break from making "Tim Tags" to work on this layout for Lil' Lambs Boutique. I picked up her Blue Prima Stitched Page Deluxe kit found here, and created this below of my oldest daughter. She's always been a fan of Dandelions and I'm not sure why. I happened to have my camera with me and caught this great picture of her with her Dandelion.




I took some of the blue velvet trim and cut a square piece to put under the clear pebble, on the white flower. Instant blue center! I also folded down the platinum flower to decrease it's size and work as a corner border for the photograph.




I love that lace that was included in the kit. So delicate and beautiful. I used Liquid Pearls by Ranger to create the dots around the photo mat.




Don't you forget to take time for the small things during this busy Christmas season!

No comments:

Post a Comment