Thursday, July 2, 2009

Webster's Pages - Simply Scrumptious

If you have not seen the new line of Webster's Pages, you must take time to look at them. They are just delicious. I can't wait to do more with this line that I received from Lil' Lambs Boutique. Below I grabbed one of my favorite pictures of hubby and I and put these papers to work.



I'm not sure if I can ever just leave plain cardstock alone. After cutting the scallops into the dreamsicle cardstock, I got the itch to just add some ink. If you want to create your own subtle patterned cardstock, it's very easy. I created the border below using a Heidi Swapp Mask, Ranger Distress Ink and a common every day make up sponge. Use just part of the mask like I did if you are just looking for a border. Ink your sponge and then brush over the mask lightly to create your border.



Don't worry about a little overlap. It just makes the overall look even better. I added a spritz of Glimmer Mist to the paper which gives it a nice sparkle in the light. And there you have dressed up cardstock to enhance your project.

No comments:

Post a Comment