Friday, July 24, 2009

Promised Sneak Peaks


Here they are...sneak peaks of my current work in progress. Tammy sent me this wonderful album by Kaiser Craft. Love the scroll work front page.


I have a couple more pages to finish up and then put on the finishing touches, but here's some peeks until I finish.

Here's an interesting tid bit of info: I grabbed my Eva paper from Basic Grey, scratch paper and a pencil and sketched the entire book (front to back) all while watching March of the Penguins. Aren't baby penguins just the cutest!

Does anyone else out there sketch out all their layouts before they do them? It must be the logical/mathematical part of my brain kicking in, but I cannot start a layout without sketching it first. I can never seem to just throw something together like some many amazing scrappers do. But if it works for me, I'm not going to change it. What kind of scrapper are you? A free spirit or sketch artist?

1 comment:

  1. C~ this looks great, I can't wait to see the entire thing! I hate to say it, I'm a "throw it all together and see what sticks" kinda gal!

    ReplyDelete