Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A few things....

My dear crafty friends...I apologize for the big time lapse since my last post.  We have had mutlitple family situations that have frankly ripped my desire to be creative.  Although, we are all healthy now, it has certainly been a trying last 6 weeks.

I did manage to get a few projects completed in the last 6 weeks and they are below.  They are all made from the wonderful kits I receive from Lil' Lambs Boutique.  I am hoping to light a new creative fire in my system soon so I can get back to my scrappy therapy.  : )

This interesting layout used the Pink Paislee Bayberry Deluxe Kit.  If you have toddlers, then you can understand that digital cameras are a must when trying to take their picture.  Smile...Look Up...Together...Over here...don't blink...it never ends.





Edges of the photo mat are Martha Stewart border punches.




Next up is some fun with the Basic Grey Green at Heart Class Kit. This kit contains a great 2 page layout with instructions, but here is my take using half of the products if you like to do single page layouts.




I created the circle by pleating strips of the striped patterned paper and then gluing around the back edges of a pre-cut circle.  




Finally, we have a quickie layout using the 365 Degree Deluxe Kit with Pink Paislee papers.




I created a back pattern for the photo mat using the white side of some old patterned paper.  I created the frame for my pictures and then layed the pictures out on top.  Remember to leave a bit of space in between the photos.  After adhering them, cut the edges down to match your frame.  You can cut additional strips for top and bottom if you desire.




And that's it folks....not much but at least it's a post.

Hopefully, I'll jump back in the saddle again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment