Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sneak Peek into the Case of the Missing Mojo

So if you have been following me at all you know Spring was not the easiest season for me and it was also the season that my creative mojo was stolen, swiped, hijacked, or just decided to take a vacation.  Anyway, it appears to have decided to revisit my humble scraproom.  Last night, I was a flurry of scrapping activity and it felt so good to wake up with Vintage Photo ink stained fingers and a patch of Glossy Accents stuck to my thumb.  Summer is here and I'm a scrappy girl again.  

I didn't finish my project last night because...well, I'm just slow or fussy or picky or don't know when to stop...take your pick.  But I did want to post some sneak peeks for you all of a project I'm desparately hoping to finish in the next couple days.  So...enjoy!!














I can't wait to show you the rest.

1 comment:

  1. These are great - I'm so glad you've got your mojo back!

    ReplyDelete