Monday, August 2, 2010

Monday's Treasure Find

Today is a heartwarming treasure find for you all.  As I've been making a lot of cards lately, I've been perusing many card related blogs.  I ran into a link for this page for Operation Write Home



Their Mission: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.

What an incredible service these ladies are coordinating and completing.  I've decided to send all the cards I make in the next two weeks to OWH.  There is still time to send Christmas cards for the servicemen to use.  I have family and friends that are far from home, fighting for the freedoms this country has today.  I absolutely want to be a part of something to help brighten their day or make life a bit easier for them.  I challenge my readers to join with me.  Even if it's only one card.  Here is a link with detailed information about what can and cannot be on the card, what works best and where to send them.

God bless each and every country that has served us past and present.

No comments:

Post a Comment