Thursday, August 5, 2010

Let's make Christmas Cards on the hottest day of the year!

There's nothing like having your snowman melting while you're coloring him, right?  We are heating up, up, up the thermometer here on the East Coast.  I have nothing to complain about though, because this is much better than 3 feet of snow.  However, it does make working on Christmas cards a touch interesting.  I created this little guy from a new challenge website I found called Christmas Stampin' All Year Long.  I love it!  What better way to get half of your Chritmas cards made then to do one a week and have someone else provide you with the inspiration.  This week's challenge is a sketch challenge

I'm plowing through all my older papers and using my stash of "must haves" from years gone by.  It's hard but you can do it too!  I will be sending this card off to Operation Write Home.  Will I get any of my own Christmas cards done?  Probably not many, but this gives me happies in my heart to send this off for a soldier to use.




The sketch challenge ends today, so if you hurry, you can still get one in.




Copic Sketch Markers
Background: W1, W3, W5, W7, colorless blender
Stars: E11, E21, E33, colorless blender
Snowmen: C1, B02, B14, BG05, R22, E09, E21, E33, colorless blender, Inkssentials White Pen
Digital Stamp: Sassy Cheryl's
Paper: KI Memories (Alpine Collection)
Ranger: Inkssential's White Opaque Marker
Sentiment: Studio G

Brads: Queen & Co, Creative Impressions (Stars) 

No comments:

Post a Comment