Thursday, March 4, 2010

On the Streets of Paris

Okay, they're not really on the streets of Paris, but these studio photos of the girls remind me of a Paris street every time I see them.  I waited a long time to scrap these because there didn't seem to be the perfect papers until I received my Prima Pastiche Deluxe Kit from Lil' Lambs Boutique.  Oh my word, the colors in this collection are just stunning.  I have a couple more layouts coming soon using this kit, but first onto Paris!!





Everything on the layout was included in the Deluxe kit except for the stamped collage below.  I've had this Paris stamp forever waiting to use and don't you know, I dug into my stamp stash and pulled this baby out for this layout.  The collage is a technique I found on Split Coast Stampers. I'll put up some tutorials soon of the collage and the paper flowers.  I wish I could tell you who made the Paris Collage stamp but alas, it's an unmounted stamp that I've had for a while and I cannot locate the maker online.  If you know which company made this stamp, please leave me a note in the comment section and I'll edit the post to credit the stamp maker.





The French title is translated "My Cute Babies" and the sub title along the left side of the photo is translated "on the streets of Paris."  This paper screams for the lovely French language, n'est-ce pas?  I used my tiny scalloped deco scissors to create the mat borders and then dotted them with my white pen from Inkssentials.




I used an exacto knife to cut a slit into the border along the bottom, so I could slip my photo part way underneath.




And finally here's a close up of some the wonderful Prima Pearls/Crystal bling and Prima pebbles included in the kit.  I made the paper flowers using a tutorial from Split Coast Stampers and some of the paper from the Kit. 




Happy Scrapping and....au revoir mes amis!

No comments:

Post a Comment