Friday, March 12, 2010

Leave them in God's Hands

I know I'm not the only Mom out there that worries about their children.  What will they be like?  A Child of Character or a Wild Child?  Will they come to know their Saviour or will the seeds sown fall on dry ground?  These thoughts run through my head throughout the days, weeks and years.  I have to continually give the precious charges God has given me back to Him...usually daily. 

These thoughts provoked this layout of my two increasingly independent girls.  I used Websters Pages Life's Portrait line from Lil' Lambs Boutique.  Ah, this paper line makes me want to go plant a bunch of flowers.





I printed my journaling onto transparency paper and adhered with vellum adhesive.





I can't seem to do a layout without a border punch and this is no exception.  I used Martha Stewart's Double Loop Combo punch set for the photo mat.  The flower I made with wired ribbon.  It's a bit hard to explain without photos so I'll try to take some next week.  To make room for my photo, I sliced into the corner design with my swivel exacto knife.  There's no need to cut the whole corner out; just slice enough to slip your photo mat inside.





I've been on quite the butterfly bender lately.  I think it's the springy-ness of all the papers.  They want butterflies.  These are more of my rub on butterflies that are adhered to transparency paper, heated to curl and decorated with crystals for bodies.  The butterfly trails are made with the Flourish stamp from Stampers Anonymous.  I can't seem to do a layout without a Tim Holtz product either.





Have a wonderful weekend everyone.  Be sure to get some scrapping done!

No comments:

Post a Comment