Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Wayward crafter here....


So I'm a wayward crafter y'all.  But I don't forget Halloween.  I get to whip out my crafty skills every year and use them on my pumpkins.  This year I tackled The Avengers.  We LOVED that movie...of course I love anything Joss Whedon does.  So without further ado...here are the 2012 pumpkins.


 Iron Man


Captain America


Thor


The Hulk
 

Black Widow & Hawkeye
 

and no set of hereos is complete without a villian...
Loki
 

Extra fun:  pumpkin for my Godson, who loves Rocket from Little Einsteins
 

 Daughter #1's pumpkin: Sleeping Beauty


Daughter #2's Pumpkin: Jasmine
 

 And that's it folks for 2012.  My fingers are worn, blistered and tired.  Happy Halloween everyone!  Be safe and watch out for the small ones.



No comments:

Post a Comment