Monday, September 6, 2010

Not done yet...more this week.

I've been knee deep in tax numbers and photographing all my huge amount of extra scrap supplies that are starting to creep out the Guest Room door.  I can't hold it all back any longer.  I've a couple more auctions up tonight with these items below.  You can find them here.

And hopefully, I'll post a few more tomorrow or Wednesday.  I promise, promise, promise, I'll get back to scrapping.  My tax deadline is this week and I'm auctioning out a path to my scrap table.  Heh heh heh.

I have more Christmas projects that I'm working on and also the new Togetherness line by Cosmo Cricket.  So keep an eye out for later on in the week.  I'll be a scrapping fiend!!

Boy ~ Girl ~ Kid grouping of tag, stickers, rub-ons, etc.  




All Occasion tags, definition labels, quotes, flower rub-ons, etc.



Regularly scheduled scrapping coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment