Monday, September 7, 2009

I labored on Labor Day


Ok, so technically it was the night before. I took a night off from my right brained number crunching side and engaged my left brained creative side. If you've never made a mini album, I think it's something you should definitely consider trying. I popped this 10 page booklet out in 4 hours and I'm a slow scrapper. The book is a 3" square and a great way to use up scraps. I'll be using this as a wedding gift topper. The papers are Basic Grey's Wisteria paper kit. The hinges are Grungeboard from Tim Holtz's Idea-ology collection. I inked them with Walnut Distress Ink and finished off with Antique Gold Perfect Pearls. Below are close ups of each page.













If you have any questions about product or technique, feel free to leave your question in the comment section. I'll be glad to answer it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment